Saturday, June 27, 2009

Watch Drag me to hell on tuesday with HS again. She actually jumped a few times which I didnt expect. Hahaa...but I went laughing like mad when the old woman's dentures fell out of her mouth. HS was like slapping my hand, then I realised I was the only one laughing. So damn embarassed, luckily it was dark in the cinema.

Maomao fell sick. haix...there goes our sentosa trip..waiting for next week. More is coming up. Buffet, movie, Kbox, sentosa, maybe badminton....haha...a bunch of lazy bums tt laze at home everyday camping on msn and facebook. TT's wad MAE student are like. IA going to start soon for some of them, almost half of them. sianz, have to wait for after work then can go out. BORED!!

Thursday evening went in JB with Shiyuan for dinner. The milk tea was really really very nice. He went in to topped up his petrol, so I just tagged along. He was claiming that I really too free. Oh well, I am really FREE. HAHAHA...

Sentosa outing tmr with vball girls??...haix...lazy to go...I duno why...kinda weird. Just hoping tt my that monthly thing will faster come so tmr I dun hafta go. Hmmmm.... -_-

No comments: